Re: Maximum Timestep for NAMD

From: Aravinda Munasinghe (aravinda1879_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2019 - 09:07:55 CST

You can try using Hydrogen Mass Repartitioning scheme to increase time step
(from 2fs --> 4fs ). Refer to the following paper for more information.
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/ct5010406
If you wanna do this, you can use parmed within ambertools to get
corresponding namd input files.
Best,
Aravinda Munasinghe