Re: CUDA acceleration on Windows 10 doesn't work

From: Milad Lagzian (milad.lagzian_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2019 - 07:09:44 CDT

Dear Maximilian

I have the same problem on the same platform. Posted it in this forum
earlier, with no response yet :(

I did not find any idea why this happened. However, I find out a little
weird thing. I have AnyDesk remote connection software on the system.
Whenever I connected to this system from another system with AnyDesk, the
CPU and GPU run in higher capacity (10% CPU and 8% GPU before connection,
50% CPU and 30% GPU after connection). Although this is not the highest
calculation capacity of my system, However, it can significantly improve
the simulation performance.

Regards,