Re: Constant Velocity Pulls

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2019 - 13:06:09 CST

Hi Kelly,

Unfortunately, I think this is a question much better answered by the
literature than by anyone particular on the listserv.

One thing you might consider is the new RAMD
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.13/features.html> feature in NAMD
2.13 (look at the bottom of the feature summaries).

HTH,
BKR