Re: Binding free energy tutorial

From: jing liang (jingliang2015_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2018 - 08:17:44 CST

Hi,

I downloaded the binding free energy tutorial and it seems there have been
some changes to the files
for instance a parameter numMinSteps which was not there some weeks ago
(maybe I am wrong).
When I run the namd scripts for forward and backward systems it throws the
following error using
different versions (2.12b and 2.13b):

ERROR: 'alchLambda' is a required configuration option
ERROR: when 'alch' is set
ERROR: alchLambda defines: Coupling parameter value
ERROR: The following variables were set in the
ERROR: configuration file but are NOT VALID
ERROR: runFEPmin