Re: the fep error in third part of config file

From: soroush ziaei (soroush.ziaei7337_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2018 - 04:13:08 CDT

dear brian, thank you very much for your answer.
i have solved errors that i mentioned above but after that an error
implicitly says:
( eq2.log: )

ERROR: The following variables were set in the
ERROR: configuration file but are NOT VALID
ERROR: runFEP
FATAL ERROR: ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE

now, what should i do?!
please help, i'm in a hurry.