Re: accelMDdihe is not working properly in NAMD after commit e3e849639982dcba9a60c6072c81fdb7cba69759

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2018 - 11:26:50 CDT

Hi Alex,

NAMD has recently been fixed to internally set bondedCUDA = 219 to calculate dihedrals and crossterms on CPU whenever either accelMDdihe or accelMDdual is set.

The change was made on Aug 2, so if your source build is older than that, you will need to explicitly set bondedCUDA when using aMD dihedral boost.

Best regards,
Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.