Re: Qwikmd ABF Question

From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2018 - 19:25:30 CDT

Regarding QwikMD and Charmm-Gui, I already comment on that on one of your
previous questions:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2017-2018/2032.html

>From QwikMD user Guide

   - *Minimal Box*: Rotate the system and apply a simple solvent box
   padding distance, instead of the formula described in the "MD/MDFF Protocol
   box" description. The usage of this option should be used carefully and the
   "Buffer" distance should be increased to account system rotation/tumble
   during the simulation (see *VMD solvate plugin
   <http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/solvate/>*).

QwikMD is doing what you are asking it to do :)

Best

João

--
João Vieira Ribeiro