Re: User force field with FEP?

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2018 - 13:44:33 CST

Hello Randy, the gridForces feature should work in the same simulation with
Alchemical FEP, but its forces are not included in the alchemical
treatment. This means that the same forces should be applied to atoms
being coupled/decoupled, regardless of the value of lambda.

I say this based on how each feature is implemented, but you can easily
verify it by comparing the potential energy in the MISC column for
different alchLambda's.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin