Re: ffTK torsion scan convergence using Gaussian.

From: Gumbart, James C (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2018 - 20:04:59 CST

(Make sure to copy the list on replies)

Off the top of my head, I don’t recall what that error means. Sorry!

Best,
JC

On Nov 13, 2018, at 9:03 PM, Dipak Balasaheb Sanap <dipakbs_at_udel.edu<mailto:dipakbs_at_udel.edu>> wrote:

Hi, thank you for the suggestion. I did load the visualise the log file using QMTools. It looks fine.

I am not understanding while the rerun from the checkpoint file dosent start. As mentioned above, it gives me an error like "ONIOM results not found on unit 2."

Do you have any suggestion to restart the run, I just want to give it a shot. Thanks.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018, 8:56 p.m. Gumbart, James C <gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu<mailto:gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu> wrote:
I would guess that it’s a high-energy state, which means you don’t actually need to scan it. FFTK is set to ignore energies above 10 kcal/mol by default anyway. But definitely load the log file and check.

Best,
JC