Re: FEP Rattle Error

From: Ebru Çetin (ebrucetin.ku_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2018 - 13:30:08 CST

Hi Brian,

Yes, I have scanned through multiple alchLamba values and they completed
normally. I have tried to tinker with the parameters that are usually
mentioned with the solution of Rattle problem. But, thanks for the caution,
I will try to refrain from changing rigidbonds or timestep.

I am starting from the structure I get from pre-equilibration. I have 200ns
long conventional MD simulation and I am getting different time points
after 50 ns which I minimize and pre-equilibrate for FEP simulation. About
the "over-minimizing" you're right I have done a bit more than necessary
but usually the structures are not getting desired level before 10000
steps. (I know it's a bit huge). I also tried to minimize at lambda = 0 but
it didn't work as well.

Regards,

Ebru

Brian Radak <brian.radak_at_gmail.com>, 12 Kas 2018 Pzt, 21:11 tarihinde şunu