CHARMM36 parameters for nucelobases

From: Shivangi Nangia (shivangi_nangia_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2018 - 07:03:34 CST

Hello,
Where can I find CHARMM36 parameters for individual nucleobases.There is a RESI for AMP (Adenine Mono phosphate) in top_all36_cgenff.rtf and URAC for Urcail (not with the sugar attached).There are various other RESI where cytosine is attached to other moities (example: RESI NUSC           0.00 ! C9H13N3O4 nucleoside with cytosine)
I need parameters for cytidine monophosphate, uradine monophosphate, thymidne monophosphate.

Many thanks in advance for the help.
Thanks,Shivi