Re: NVIDIA Quadro(R) GV100 card for NAMD studies

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2018 - 07:29:48 CST

Hello Sesha, you did not ask a question specific enough to have an answer
in the first place. The number of atoms, number of steps, cutoffs, I/O
frequencies and last but not least the integration time step are all
variables that affect dramatically computational speed.

Also, since you are asking people to volunteer information, you could start
by sharing the performance that you measured for your simulation and
hardware. This may encourage people to participate in a discussion more
than just asking to optimize your particular simulation.

Giacomo