Re: Standard density -reg

From: Mani Kandan (manikandand5110_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2018 - 23:30:55 CDT

Thanks, I got answer. I thought overall density to be 1g/cm^3, now I
understand my thought was wrong.
I have an another question.

I ran NPT simulation and got density in between the density of water and
the density of silicon nitride. But When I apply the e-field of 0.3 V/A, I
am clearly seeing the formation of vacuum in the system. Here density is
uniform then why this behavior is happening? I am unable to find the reason
for this. What could be the problem?

MANIKANDAN D