Re: Bad structure after converting the coarse grained last frame to all-atom

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2018 - 12:26:59 CDT

It looks like the do_rotations argument is set by default in the gui, but
just to confirm, could you try doing the reversal via the text interface
(see https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/cgtools/) for
directions). Be sure to specify the value 1 for the do_rotations argument,
which should do its best to minimize the perturbations to the reversed
structure. Also, are you trying to reverse cg the water and ions? I would
not recommend doing so, but rather, reversing the lipid/protein and then
re-solvating.
Best,
Peter