Re: Different cell vectors - Reg

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2018 - 05:09:27 CDT

sorry, i don't follow. your description is vague and now even
contradicting. if you want a more specific answer, you have to improve your
question and provide sufficient details.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 5:57 AM Mani Kandan <manikandand5110_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Actually, My system consists of two water_boxes of different sizes,
> connected in series. is possible to maintain same water_box size .

again, this doesn't seem to even make sense geometrically. if you have
periodic boundaries and a bulk system, you have to have commensurate box
sizes when assembling a system from multiple parts; if you don't have
periodic boundaries or a system surrounded by vacuum, it doesn't matter,
since you can easily add a little vacuum without any problem.

axel.