MOPAC Point Charges

From: Gerard Rowe (GerardR_at_usca.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2018 - 12:29:36 CDT

Hi,

I'm getting my feet wet running some QM/MM calculations, and I noticed a difference between how MOPAC and Orca calculations are set up. When I run with Orca, a sizeable point charge file is created and read by the program. However, I can't find point charge information anywhere in the working folder for MOPAC calculations. Is this because MOPAC doesn't have support for point charges? Or is there possibly a keyword that I'm missing in the input?

Thanks,

Gerard