RE: FATAL ERROR: Unable to access config file temp14.conf

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2018 - 13:15:46 CDT

Hi Charlie,

Is the file in NAMD's current directory? I've gotten this when pulling different elements from the configuration file from different places and not adequately taking directory structures into account and telling NAMD to look in the wrong place for something. The current directory is reported in an info line that looks like:

"Info: Working in the current directory /path/to/directory"

-Josh