(no subject)

From: Abhijit Gogoi (gogoiabhijit10_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2018 - 01:15:37 CDT

Dear All,
               I want to constrain 2 parts of my simulation system. For one
part I want to apply constrain in all (X,Y,Z) directions and for the other
part I want to apply constrain only is XY plane. Is it possible with
"constraints" option of NAMD.

I have tried "constraints" option for one part for constraining all the
directions and for constraining the other part in XY plane I have used
"SMD". However with SMD only center of mass will be constrained, but I want
to constrain each atom of that part.

Please suggest something.

sincerely
Abhijit Gogoi