Re: Phosphorylated Residues

From: Aysima Hacisuleyman (ahacisuleyman_at_ku.edu.tr)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2018 - 05:54:02 CDT

Hello,

You can use toppar_prot_na_all.str (you can find it in
http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/charmm_ff.shtml
<https://www.researchgate.net/deref/http%3A%2F%2Fmackerell.umaryland.edu%2Fcharmm_ff.shtml>
), it includes all the patches for phosphorylated residues. Here you can
find a short NAMD tutorial (
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/namd/namd-tutorial-unix-html/node24.html
<https://www.researchgate.net/deref/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ks.uiuc.edu%2FTraining%2FTutorials%2Fnamd%2Fnamd-tutorial-unix-html%2Fnode24.html>)
on using patches found in topology files.

Hope it helps!

Aysima

--
*Aysima Hacısüleyman*