Re: Colvars Restraint Question

From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2018 - 13:43:18 CDT

How about in the colvars file though where I select two groups, one being the center of mass for the

protein-bilayer system and then a dummy atom...? In the group with the lipids/protein, would I just

list all of the serial atom numbers or residue names...?

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Scholar

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602