Re: merging abf trajectories with different number of colvars

From: Olya Kravchenko (ovkrav_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2018 - 09:19:17 CDT

Hi Jerome,

thank you, I understand and trying my best, this list is my only source to
discuss technical questions at this moment.

My two main questions are 1) what is the difference between column 3 and
column 4 in the *.grad output file produced after running abf with two
colvars (I did not find a description in the manual for the output format
for more than one colvar - I am not sure whether I interpret it correctly).

and 2) whether abf_integrate routine can be used in this case (according to
the manual - yes, but you haven't mentioned it in your first reply and
started to doubt).

I apologize for too many questions.

Olga