Re: AMBER NetCDF file for Simulation

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2018 - 09:12:17 CDT

I believe the recommended extensions for AMBER formats are rst7 and ncrst7
- this should help VMD recognize the proper way to read files.

I'm not entirely clear what you did here. Did you load the prmtop and
restart files and then save as a pdb? When and how did you minimize the
system?

Do you mean "how can I start a simulation in NAMD with NetCDF restart"? To
my knowledge you cannot. It has to be a PDB, an ASCII rst7, or a NAMD
binary coordinate file. I have not tried this personally.