Re: Creating an infinite graphene sheet

From: jashnvareh 1395 (jashnvareh1395_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2018 - 10:34:11 CDT

Thanks a lot for the reply. Maybe I'm wrong but when I try for example
"pbwithin 3 of my edge selection" it gave me the indices within the same
sheet and not in it's periodic images. if I add bond for those atoms I get
a long bond from one edge to the opposite edge of the primary sheet..

May you guide me on that?

با احترام
دکتر زینب محمد حسینی
مدیریت آموزشی و پژوهشی مرکز آموزش عالی کاشمر