RE: Angle of lone pair in TIP4P 2005 simulation

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue May 08 2018 - 19:57:31 CDT

Did you ever call "regenerate angles dihedrals" in building your psf? Or used something else that automatically generates angles if two atoms share a neighboring atom? NAMD is clearly telling you that you've built an angle there one way or another when you prepared the psf. The obvious solution, if you are positively sure that there shouldn't be an angle term there, is to just add a angle into your parameter set with a zero force constant. A better solution would be to figure out where in your psf construction process these angles are being introduced, and eliminate them.

-Josh