Re: Missing cphrst file

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2018 - 08:36:38 CDT

I think you found a bug - most of the constant-pH testing just printed the
restart file at the end of the trajectory, so this must have been missed.
I'll work on a fix today.

That being said, a successfully completed trajectory absolutely should
print a cphrst file - are there any temporary files left in the working
directory (by default these start with the prefix, "namdcph")?

The restart file is just a simple JSON format file and can indeed be
recapitulated from the cphlog file, albeit arduously, especially for large
systems. It is also possible to simply start again without a restart if you
are just looking for quick equilibration. Contact me offline if you want to
consider doing this.

Brian