Re: Fwd: FEP protein-ligand tutorial 2017 unclear section

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat May 05 2018 - 07:20:13 CDT

How could ParseFEP deal with the restraints? Even the ghost ligand in Alchemy:Bound is still being held to the binding site. If you haven’t read the source paper yet https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23794960 <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23794960> , it might help with the logic behind the different steps.

I don’t remember the exact format of the output, but I imagine grep + awk/sed will extract the relevant lines.

Best,
JC