Re: Re: vmd-l: Fwd: FEP with intermediary segments

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2018 - 15:00:22 CDT

The VMD forum was omitted to avoid irritating some folks (I am not
referring to Alice Cooper's nightmare).

The calculation for the Unbound was carried out as I described:

frwd 0.00 0.20 0.05
> back 0.20 0.00 -0.05
>
> using preeq 1ns, FEP 6ns, and I/O outputs 2000
>
> Because of scalability problems, I have now divided the remaining region
> in two sectors.
> For the 0.2-0.6 sector:
>
> frwd 0.20 0.60 0.1

back 0.60 0.20 -0.1

using the layout of the .namd input files as in the tutorial. Should that
be not enough, please instruct me how to satisfy your request.

thanks

francesco