Re: Bad global bond count! (48842 vs 48843)

From: Ashutosh Shandilya (scfbioiitd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2018 - 11:41:32 CDT

Extrabond file for nucleic acid is generated using VMD. I could see the
numbering index in extrabond is somewhat different than nucleic acid
numbering. I generated nucleic acid with the same selection using VMD it
generates only nucleic acid. Could not attache psf file associated to pdb
file as it exceeds the size limit for namd user mailing list. If any one
could provide any insight that would help.

Many thanks,
Ash