Re: colvars: make an extended CV periodic

From: yjcoshc_at_gmail.com
Date: Fri Apr 06 2018 - 21:21:12 CDT

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for adding this feature! I have tested it but got a dependency
error. This is the error log (in debug mode):

colvars:   DEPS: colvar arg enabling "scalar"
colvars:   DEPS: feature "scalar" in colvar arg enabled, ref_count = 1.
colvars:   DEPS: disabling feature "linear" in colvar arg
colvars:   DEPS: disabling feature "homogeneous" in colvar arg
colvars:   Looking for the keyword "period" and its value.
colvars:   Keyword value = "360.0".
colvars:   Looking for the keyword "period" and its value.
colvars:   Keyword "period" not found.
colvars:   # period = 360
colvars:   DEPS: colvar arg enabling "periodic"
colvars:   periodic requires self homogeneous
colvars:   DEPS: colvar arg enabling "homogeneous"
colvars:   Static feature "homogeneous" may not be enabled as a
dependency in colvar arg.
colvars:   ...required by "periodic" in colvar arg
colvars: Error: Failed dependency in colvar arg.
FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: exiting.

It looks the colvar is not "homogeneous". Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Haochuan Chen

在 2018年04月07日 01:47, Jérôme Hénin 写道: