Re: ffTK Without Using Gaussian

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2018 - 14:37:35 CDT

Thanks for the very thorough response Fotis!

I would just add that an institution being banned doesn’t preclude you from using it when available at a supercomputing center, for example. I think you just have to sign some papers that you won’t compete with Gaussian, you won’t help others to compete with them, and that you won’t even think about publishing a benchmark.

Best,
JC