Re: "Hands-On" Workshop on QM/MM Simulations at Urbana, IL, April 5-7, 2018

From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2018 - 08:08:16 CST

Dear all,

I would like to remind you that the application deadline for the next QM/MM
workshop at Beckman Institute, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, is
due March 3rd.

If you are interested in attending, please visit the web page:
*http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Workshop/Urbana2018/
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Workshop/Urbana2018/>.*

Please feel free to share this announcement.

Best wishes and hope to see you at the workshop.

João Ribeiro

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 5:39 PM, João Ribeiro Illinois <jribeiro_at_illinois.edu

--
João Vieira Ribeiro