Re:

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2018 - 13:41:42 CST

Hi Srijita,

Try putting a semicolon in between the 10000 and the pound/hashtag sign.
The Tcl interpreter built into NAMD sometimes seems to not like comments
on the same line as a command. You are also running 5000*50000000 steps,
equivalent to 500 microseconds, not 100ns as is suggested by the comment
in the file you attached. The number of runs multiplied by the steps per
run dictates the total number of steps taken.

-Josh