Re: Pair interaction energies: TCL error -reg

From: Souvik Sinha (souvik.sinha893_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2018 - 07:32:26 CST

Hi,
I am not sure how NAMD deals with amber generated trajectory files and
experts may advise something for that. Generally NAMD reads binary
traj files (e.g. dcd files) using "coorfile" option as it is said in
*http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.9/ug/node9.html
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.9/ug/node9.html>. *
In your script, you have read both your initial coordinate file and
traj file with " coordinates " option which I guess work with readable pdb
formats. Your error clearly says that your string is empty. So neither
your initial coordinates nor the traj file has been read I think. So you
can try reading a pdb file as inital coordinate file and use 'coorfile'
option to read your binary trajectory.

--
Souvik Sinha
Research Fellow