Re: Question on restraint behavior when part of system decouples

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2018 - 16:20:22 CST

In your cycle you remove the T and O restraints in solvent. That seems
perfectly fine to me, but if they are removed one step earlier in vacuum,
the effect is really the same. The steps in bulk do not need to mirror
those in the binding site, the only requirement is to close the cycle. Then
it's whatever floats your boat.

Jerome