Re: reconstructing pmf

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2017 - 12:52:21 CST

Thanks, Giacomo. I didn't mean to confuse the issue. I've been in the
habit of setting colvarsRestartFrequency, when I should probably just
leave it as the default.

Jeff

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311
Website: http://jeffcomer.us