Re:

From: Shahee Islam (shaheeislam726_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2017 - 03:57:36 CST

Thank you so much for your reply.But after doing this the two proteins
remains at the center of the water box,but the interface between the two
proteins change with the progressing of the time of the trajectory.due to
this there will be problem in the analysis of the contract between the two
proteins,the distance between the center of geometry of the two protein.Is
there any solution where the two proteins will remain in the box and their
faces will not change.

thanking you
Shahee Islam
university of calcutta