Re: missing parameters.

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2017 - 08:33:41 CST

The C36 update for nucleic acids is supposed to be quite good (I can't
speak from experience though).

You almost certainly want par_all36_na.prm. I'm not 100% certain that VMD
has fully switched to C36 as the default force field, so be sure that you
are also building your system with c36 topology files (top_all36_na.rtf).