SMD: constant velocity output analysis (Develop force and displacement plot)

From: Keshab Thapa (keshab.thapa_at_ndsu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2017 - 17:20:38 CST

Dear NAMD Users,

I've been working on SMD simulation using constant velocity pulling. I'm able to get the output file, which has the force developed during constant pulling after the simulation time of 200 ps. Also, the DCD and PSF files are COM.DCD and COM.psf, respectively. I've loaded these two files on VMD, so we can see the final conformation, but I wanted to develop LOAD vs DISPLACEMENT plot? Is there any NAMD script for this plot? NAMD 2.9 has been used.

Best regards,
Keshab Thapa
Graduate Assistant / North Dakota State University