Water atoms' explosion out of solvate box in my RBCG simulation on NAMD

From: ThatMind TV (beysad7_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2017 - 05:57:39 CDT

Hello everyone

I am doing a RBCG simulation on NAMD, in which water atoms keep exploding
out of solvate box. And by proceeding through loops, this water explosion
increases, and my molecules in the middle of this water explosion look
like, for instance, a tiny dot in an enormous background of expanded water
atoms. Please let me know how to avoid this water atoms' explosion! Any
kind of help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Behzad Aslani Avilaq
behzadsln_at_gmail.com