Re: [NAMD] Running NAMD in Stampede2

From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2017 - 19:21:52 CDT

Hi Sebastian,

I believe you would be able to specify the number of nodes and number of
procs by the "SBATCH -N" and "SBATCH -n" options respectively. So if you
want to use 8 cores and 67 procs per node, you can use the following
options in your submission script

#SBATCH -N 8
#SBATCH -n 536

And then run the script with the following line:

ibrun namd2 RUN.namd > output.log

I *think* this should work but cannot confirm because I haven't used the
default NAMD on Stampede2.

Hope this helps,
Chitrak.