Re: applying constant force on water molecules in a particular direction

From: Sanjib Paul (sanjib88paul_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2017 - 01:22:48 CDT

Hello,
         I have followed NAMD manual. But did not get any fruitful idea.
What I have come to know from tutorial and manual is that center of mass of
SMD atoms move along the direction determined by SMD and fixed atoms. But
in my problem, I want to apply force on each and every water molecule along
+z or -z direction. The atoms belong to carbon nanotube are fixed. Any
suggestion to solve this problem will be really very helpful to me.

Thanking you.

Sanjib Paul
Department of Chemistry
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
India-721302