Re: error - atom type not in psf

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2017 - 16:06:53 CDT

Ahh, I see the confusion. So in Tcl, "#" is the comment character. For reasons that I'm sure made sense at the time, "!" is the comment character in parameter files, which are used extensively to tell the parser to ignore everything else on the line that might be useful for humans. So to comment out the offending lines, they should be:

!ON1 CLGR1 -0.2000 3.4000 ! NBFIX for carbonyl oxygen in nucleic acid bases
!ON1C CLGR1 -0.2000 3.4000 ! NBFIX for carbonyl oxygen in nucleic acid bases

-Josh