Re: calculate cumulative dG

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2017 - 10:08:25 CDT

Hi Nehad,

I think I understand your question, but I do not have substantial
experience with ParseFEP. It might be better if you posed this question
to the VMD listserv, since that is a VMD plugin.

As a guess - maybe you can just load the simulation in increments and
run separate ParseFEP calculations? I don't know if ParseFEP has
subsampling options, although that would be very useful.

HTH,

Brian

--
Brian Radak