Re: NAMD2.9-ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom!

From: Richard (roverst_at_g.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2017 - 23:03:00 CDT

If you are using explicit solvent it is usually a good idea to fix or restrain the protein/ligand atoms and let the solvent atoms equlibrate after heating the system. Once the solvent is equlibrated you can then run a second phase with the protein unconstrained. I wouldn't attribute this behavior to the software just yet.

-Richard