Re: simulation crashing in 2nd stage equilibration

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2017 - 07:57:11 CDT

Hi Shivam, did you use fixedAtoms to freeze the protein? If so, you
probably have not minimized its coordinates at all.

I would suggest using position restraints (that are turned on by the
confusing keyword "constraints") starting at minimization, and then
releasing them after some equilibration.

Also, your density may be off depending on your setup procedure, so you
should look into using NPT as well.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin