Re: topology file for the residue CSO

From: Radak, Brian K (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2017 - 13:10:51 CDT

Hi Hyun,

Such a residue is not, to my knowledge, part of the CHARMM36 force field. I don't know if there is a recommended procedure or prescription for extending that force field directly, but there are a number of tools for small organic molecules that might be useful, specifically CGenFF, FFTK, and GAAMP.

HTH,

Brian

Brian Radak
Postdoctoral Appointee