Re: Constraining bonds that aren't hydrogens - splitPatch usefulness ?

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2017 - 08:56:57 CDT

Dear Marlon,

I think NAMD gives an error if you don't comment it out. I asked the
same question, "does this have any unintended consequences?", when I
presented this work at a NAMD developer's conference and the
developers told me it was fine.

Regards,
Jeff

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311
Website: http://jeffcomer.us