Cascade MDFF

From: Luba Simhaev (luba.simhaev0703_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2017 - 02:34:08 CST

Hi all NAMD users,
I'm trying to run cascade MDFF. For this purpose I have to generate maps
with lower resolution from the original map with the volutil command in vmd
using various sigma values. If I understand correctly, in case of sigma=0
it should return the original potential map, and and in case of sigma>0 ,
it should returns smoothened maps (with more density regions).
Actually, the situation is opposite: when I increasing the sigma value
there are less density regions.
Can anyone please help me to solve it?

Thanks,
Luba