Re: colvars: Error: Feature unavailable:compute total collective force only from one group center

From: Bennion, Brian (bennion1_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2017 - 10:33:28 CST

Thank you for the information. Let me clarify, the code that checks for the deprecated keywords and then tries its best to calculate/determine the appropriate harmonicWall bias was failing based on my input.

I removed all deprecated keywords that trigger that part of the code and am testing both the new colvars input and whether the previous input file will work with the exception of the error noted below.

The queue is stacked, but I will report once my jobs get through.

Brian