Re: not a number error

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2017 - 07:39:15 CST

Just a guess (since you did not provide enough information): Probably your
system is unstable and "exploded". This can happen if you're initial
structure is not prepared correctly (i.e. has a large number of overlaps
etc...)
Check the last few lines in the NAMD log output.

Best,
Ajasja

On 9 January 2017 at 08:53, Mohaddeseh Habibzadeh <m.habibzadeh_at_azaruniv.edu